Mojo Record Bar Pty Ltd (ABN 44 149 677 967) (Mojo or We/we or Our/our or Us/us) is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information.
- our online properties (here and after, each a “Website”), including:
- our websites, including, but not limited to http://www.mojorecordbar.com;
- any related website, social media page, internal website, and any mobile or tablet applications;
- personal information collected by Us; and
- any other means through which an individual provides personal information to Us, including either physically or electronically.
Personal information is important to Mojo
- 1. We are committed to safeguarding personal privacy. We recognises that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, We will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Anonymity and pseudonymity
- 6. Where practicable, we will allow you to deal with us on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis. If this is practicable, our Collection Channels will only seek information in this way. However, where it is not practicable for the purposes for which information is collected, we will seek the information identified below.
Kinds of Personal Information that Mojo Collects and Holds
- 7. Personal information that may be requested or collected by us includes:
- a. contact information such as your full name, mobile telephone number, current and valid email address;
- b. social media account usernames;
- c. enquiry and complaint details;
- d. any other personal information requested or required by a Collection Channel.
- 8. We will not collect sensitive information from you. Sensitive information includes, but is not limited to, information about your racial or ethnic origin, criminal record, religious affiliation, political opinions, sexual orientation and/or medical history.
How Mojo Collects and Holds Personal Information
Active Information Collection
- 10. Personal information may be collected (and combined) via our Collection Channels if you:
- b. provide your details to us via any Collection Channel;
- c. subscribe to any newsletters, updates, alerts or news and media releases, or request information about Us;
- d. participate in any competitions, offers, promotions or marketing activities;
- e. provide us with any reviews;
- f. contact us directly in person or via any medium including mail, telephone, social media and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) including via the contact details listed on a Website;
- g. interact with a Website for a specific purpose; or
- h. interact with or browse a Website generally.
- 11. Personal information is requested in order to consider and respond to your enquiry and to facilitate and/or provide you with certain content, products or services, and information about such content, products or services (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website), marketing materials, newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), news and media releases / launch information which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in Us being unable to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, products or services information, upcoming promotion, competition, offer or event information or accept competition entries (where applicable).
- 12. Personal information will not be collected by any person who is known by Us to be under the age of fifteen (15) without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Persons under age fifteen (15) may only use our Websites with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Passive Information Collection
- 13. As with many commercial websites, We may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our Websites. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of a Website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors. By accessing a Website via links in an email we have sent and/or by accessing a Website generally, you consent to the collection of such information where it is personal information.
- 15. Our Websites may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information or personal information from various third party sources, including as described in paragraph 15, to provide better service to Website visitors and users, customise a Website based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve a Website for your use. We may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through tracking technologies with personally identifiable information from time to time in order to understand and measure your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you. By accessing a Website, you consent to information about you being collected, compiled and used in this way.
- 16. For more information about cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.au/.
Purposes for which Mojo collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information
- 17. Personal information collected will be collected, used and/or disclosed for the following primary purposes:
- b. For the purposes stated in a privacy collection statement on a particular Collection Channel.
- c. To conduct competitions, offers, promotions and/or marketing activities.
- d. To respond to enquiries and complaints.
Contact by Mojo
- 19. We may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
Ability of others to view information
- 21. We may provide areas on a Website where you can upload user-generated content, post or provide information about yourself, communicate with other users, provide reviews for content, products and/or services or interact with or vote on particular content. This information may be shared with others and may be publically posted on our Websites, including without limitation, other social media platforms and other public forums in which you choose to participate. This information may become publically available and may be read, collected and used by others outside of our Websites. We are not responsible for the conduct of others who may read, collect and use this information.
Your right of access
- 22. You have the right to access and review your personal information that may be recorded on Our database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Us via email or telephone. Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
- 23. Information contained on the database may be amended, or your preferences for contact from us changed, by contacting Us via email or telephone. Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
- 24. In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in Us being unable to facilitate or provide you with information, other content, services or product information, upcoming promotion, competition or event information, and/or provide certain content, goods or services.
- 25. We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
Storage and security of personal information
- 26. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded, and to keep this information accurate, up to date, complete and relevant. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by our selected data storage providers. In some cases these facilities may be overseas.
Mojo and links to other websites
- 27. Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. We are not responsible, nor accept any liability, for the conduct of companies linked to our Websites.
Sale of the Company
Problems or queries
Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed. If you do not receive a satisfactory response from Us to your query, problem or complaint within 30 days, you may refer your query, problem or complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner via the contact details listed at http://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us-page.
||The Privacy Officer
Mojo Record Bar Pty Ltd
Basement Level, 73 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000
||+ 61 2 9262 4999